Below is a list of tools and resources that will help you better understand the structure and application of the Foundation Center Classification System.
- New PCS FAQ
- Full PCS Taxonomy with Definitions The July 2015 release version of the new PCS with definitions and reference to old GCS and NTEE codes
- Summary of PCS Subject Updates Summary of retired, split and new terms added to the Subject facet of PCS
- Archived Grants Classification System—Full Taxonomy
- GeoTree GeoTree is a geographic classification tool that enables grantmakers to apply Geographic Area Served coding to their giving data.
- Archived Grants Classification System
- Search by Code Allows you to quickly search the current Classification System by code.